Sausage and blackberry Crumble
Member recipe by carlyflump
Do you ever wish you could have your dinner and your pudding at the same time? Now you can.
- 12 sausages
- 300g blackberries, or any other summer berry
- 300g plain flour
- 175g brown sugar
- 200g butter
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease an ovenproof dish. Place the sausagesl in one side of the dish and the berries in the other, it doesn't matter if they touch, it all adds to the flavour.
- In a bowl rub together the flour, sugar and butter until it is a crumbly texture.
- Cover the sausages and blackberries with the crumble mixture.
- Cook in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve with custard and gravy