- 100g dried thin rice noodle
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
The carrot, with its distinctive bright orange colour, is one of the most versatile root…
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced into half moons
- handful coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- handful mint leaves, roughly chopped
There are several types of mint, each with its own subtle difference in flavour and appearance.…
- cooking oil spray
- 500g turkey mince
For the lime-chilli dressing
Pour boiling water over the noodles and allow to sit for 5 mins. Drain, rinse under cold water and put in a large bowl, along with the chilli, carrots, onion and herbs.
To make the lime-chilli dressing, mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl or a screw-top jar.
Heat a non-stick frying pan or wok over a high heat until extremely hot. Lightly coat with oil and fry the turkey until nicely browned, breaking into chunks as you go. Add the noodle mixture, pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.