- 400g pork tenderloin, cut into long thin strips
- 600ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
An Asian condiment and ingredient that comes in a variety of of varieties ranging from light to…
- 2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- large knob of ginger, peeled and cut into matchsticks
Mainly grown in Jamaica, Africa, India, China and Australia, ginger is the root of the plant. It…
- 200g pack baby leaf green quartered
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped or 1 tsp chilli flakes
- bunch spring onions, whites and greens sliced
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
Tip all the ingredients, except the spring onion greens, into a large saucepan, put the lid on and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook, without boiling, for about 8 mins, until the pork has changed colour and the greens are cooked, but still a bit crunchy. Ladle into bowls, scatter with the spring onion and serve with boiled rice or noodles on the side.
TenderloinPork tenderloin is a lean fillet that is good for braising, roasting or grilling whole. You can also slice it for stir-fries.