Boneless Chicken 65
Member recipe by premss79
- Chicken breast(cut into small pieces) 500 gm
- Corn flour 25 gm
- Egg 1 no
- Red chilli Powder 2 tbsp
- Garam Masala 2 tsp
- Green chilli sauce 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Tomato Ketchup 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce few drops
- Lemon juice of 1 no
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Mix corn flour, red chilli powder, Garam masala and salt.
- Add soy sauce, egg, lemon juice and mix well till it becomes like a jelly paste.
- Add green chilli sauce, ginger garlic paste, tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Add chicken breast pieces to the above marinade and mix well.
- Keep the marinated chicken for atleast 2 hrs in a refrigerator or in a cool place.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed kadai and deep fry the marinated chicken in a slow flame till it is well cooked.
- Serve hot and garnish with lemon and onion slices.