Brussel Sprouts masala fry
Member recipe by chamsamalini
Brussels sprouts belong to the Brassica family, and are closely related to cabbage and broccoli. The stimulating flavor of Brussels is cooked and wrapped in Indian version providing a tempting side dish for all course of meals
- Brussels - 10
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Ginger - 6 thin pieces
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Fennel seeds - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Dry red chili - 1 or more to suit your taste
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Rinse brussels nicely and keep aside. Mince the onions and keep aside.
- Bring together tomato, ginger, garlic, dry chili, fennels to blend.
- Heat oil in pan to add onions. Stir till onions become transparent and add the paste with salt and turmeric powder. Stir well till oil separates and add the brussels. Stir more till brussels mix well with the masala paste.
- Close the lid of pan and simmer the stove to cook for five more minutes. The dish is ready to be served.