Vegan Oatmeal Chia Seed Muffs
Member recipe by bakingmakesmehappy
- Vegan Oatmeal White Chia Seed Muffins
- 1 cup applesauce
- 4 tsp white chia seeds
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tbs molasses
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (You can make your own with baking soda and cream of tarter ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ that way no cornstarch!)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- In a medium bowl mix apple sauce, chia seeds, sugar, molasses, vanilla, and vinegar.
- In another mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into batter. Add oats. Mix lightly!
- In a 12 cup muffin pan line with paper cups. Fill each cup 3/4 the way full. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Makes 12.