Oreo Cookie Cookies
Member recipe by zombiehamsters
ServingsServes 1 - 25 Cookies
Here's a recipe for cookie lovers, basic biscuit dough with added oreo!
- 125g softened butter/margerine
- 140g caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 300g plain flour
- 1 pack of oreos (cookies and white cream separated)
- Mix 125g softened butter/margarine and 140g caster sugar in a large bowl with a wooden spoon, then add 1 egg yolk and 2 tsp vanilla extract and briefly beat to combine. Crush the oreo biscuits into small chunks, as fine as you can. Pour them into the bowl and stir. Sift over 300g plain flour and stir until the mixture is well combined - you might need to get your hands in at the end to give everything a really good mix and press the dough together.
- Roll out the dough and cut into your choice of shape and size.
- Melt the oreo cream in the microwave (high power for 2 minutes) and pour it over the top of your cookies. This will harden in the oven.
- Put the cookies in the oven on Gas Mark 4/180C/fan 160C for 15-20 minutes.