Swede, potato, leak bake
Member recipe by email@example.com
- 1 Swede, trimmed, peeled and thinly sliced.
- 500g potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- 300g carrots! Thinly sliced.
- 350g leaks thinly sliced.
- 400ml vegetable stock from a stock cube.
- 25g sunflower spread,
- Black pepper.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees, 350 F, Gas mark 4.
- Arrange slices of potato, leeks, swedes and carrots alternative in large oven proof dish. Season with black pepper and cover loosely with foil and bake for 1 hour then remove foil.
- Raise the oven temp to 200 degrees, 400F/Gas mark 6. Continue cooking for 25 minutes until vegetable are tender and the top in beginning to turn a pale golden colour.