Pork Chops with Pineapple
Member recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 lean pork loin rib chops, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (8 oz) can of pineapple slices in juice, drained ( reserve juice)
- 2 tbsp brown suger.
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Trim fat from pork chops and lightly sprinkle both sides with salt.
- Place pork in ungreased casserole or baking dish. Mix two tbsp juice with the brown sugar and nutmeg; spoon half of mixture over the pork.
- Top with pineapple slices, spoon remaining mixture over pineapple.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and spoon sauce over pork occasionally. Bake for a further 15 minutes.