Chicken parmesan chicken
Member recipe by shanecia2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- Basil to taste
- 8 oz mozzarella shredded
- 4 oz parmesan, grated
- 1 (5oz) package garlic croutons
- Take oil and garlic and spread it with a basting brush so that it evenly covers the bottom of the 13x9 baking dish.
- Place chicken in dish. Then the sauce, half the cheese over the sauce, then sprinkle basil, cover everything with croutons, then rest of the cheese over the top of that.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour covered or the cheese will burn.