Surti Half Fried Egg
Member recipe by gohilanil
This is very popular recipe in Surat, Town of Gujarat-India. People are fond of eating & Hot & Spicy.
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbs Peanut Oil (any oil is Good)
- 1/2-Green Chili Paste
- 1/4 Finely Chopped Tomato
- 2 Green Fresh Coriander (Optional)
- 2 Green Fresh Garlic (Optional)
- 1 Tea spoon Ginger pest
- 1 Tea spoon Ginger
- Pinch Turmeric Powder
- Pinch Garam masala
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cumin-coriander powder
- Take oil in pan, Keep Stove on slow heat, Break Eggs when oil is not Hot. Cook Egg yellow by Taking oil from pan in spoon & Continue to pour over the Egg. Don't let Break the Egg yellow, till the Egg yellow semi-cook.
- Carefully Remove Half fried Egg from pan & put in Plate.
- Keep 1 Tbs of Oil in Pan, Fry paste of Green Chilies, garlic & Ginger, Turmeric powder. Add Tomato, Cumin-Coriander powder, garam masala. When tomato is done, add chopped fresh green garlic, now it will be a kind of thick gravy. Pour it over Half-fried Eggs. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve with 2-Hot Dog Bread, Make slit by the side ( Take 1 Tbs. Butter in pan, when it just start melting, put your bread in pan, butter should be roll-over all the bread.)