Oat and banana bars
Member recipe by recipe_fairy
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Bars
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup mashed banana (2 bananas)
- 1 tsp ginger or cinnamon (to taste, optional)
- 1/3 cup sweetner
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 and line or grease a baking tray.
- Mash the bananas and put into a mixing bowl.
- Add the oats, spice, sweetner and combine.
- Spread the oat mix onto the baking tray evenly and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, until golden.
- Leave to cool for at least 5 minutes before you cut into bars.