Coffee Shake Sensation
Member recipe by sweetunique
This coffee shake is a thick and chilly Mocha delight, flavoured with coffee & chocolate.
- * 1 cup coffee, strong and cold
- * 1 cup cold milk
- * 10 ice cubes
- * 1/3 pkg of instant pudding mix (chocolate)
- * 2 tbs cocoa powder
- * Hazelnut creamer, to taste
- * Sugar, to taste
- * Shot Galliano (optional)
- * A drizzle of Cointraeu (optional)
- Combine everything in a blender, and blend until ice is crushed and shake is thick.
- (The trick to making it thick, is the instant chocolate pudding mix)
- The liqueurs are optional but I think a fantastic combination, bordering on the sublime.
- You could be really naughty and top with fresh whipped cream...mmmmm