Lemon Chicken Salad
Member recipe by bluec78
Delicious, quick and easy chicken and bacon salad with lemon and tarragon.
- 8 rashers rindless bacon, chopped into small bits
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- Vinaigrette dressing (optional)
- Mixed green salad leaves
- 2 baked potatoes
- Fry the bacon with a little extra oil until it's starting to get crispy.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry about 5 minutes, until they're starting to brown.
- Throw in the lemon juice and tarragon and cook a further 5 mins or so, until the chicken is done.
- Toss the green salad with the vinaigrette dressing, and add the chicken and bacon.
- Serve with a baked potato each.