Member recipe by rodgers999
- 200g mince
- 250g pasta
- 1 tin tomatoes
- A little oil
- A dollop of tomato ketchup or puree
- Salt and pepper
- 1 onion - chopped
- Cook the pasta, drain it and put it aside.
- Heat some oil in the pan then add the mince, frying for 5-10 minutes until it's browned.
- Add the onion and fry for a few more minutes.Make sure the mince is thoroughly cooked - fry for a bit longer if you're not sure.
- Add the tomatoes, herbs, ketchup and about ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ½ cup of water.
- Simmer for 20-30 minutes until it's really thick and lovely.
- Add the cooked pasta and heat through. Season and serve.