Member recipe by cannedfood
- 1 (410g) can peach halves, in natural juice, drained
- 1 (425g) can creamed rice pudding
- 50g amaretto biscuits, lightly crushed
- 25g butter, softened
- 25g soft brown sugar
- 1 egg yoke
- 4 tbsp amaretto liquor
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven 180C/ 350F/Gas5.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl with wooden spoon, add the egg yoke, 1/2 the liquor and biscuits and mix well.
- Mix the rice pudding with the vanilla extract and divide between 4 ramekins.
- Place a peach half, cut side up, on the top of the rice and spoon the amaretto mixture into the hole where the stone was. Drizzle over the remaining amaretto.
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, until the top is lightly golden and bubbling.
- Sit the ramekin on a small plate with a couple of amaretto biscuits on the side.