Creamy Mushroom Bruschetta
Member recipe by veggiehedgie
- 1 Bruschetta Loaf
- 300g Mushrooms, chopped (Any kind but i prefer chestnut)
- Diced 1/2 red onion
- 450ml Double Cream (Add more for saucier)
- Freshly chopped parsely
- Salt and pepper
- Balsamic vinegar to top (optional)
- Butter for frying
- Fry mushrooms in butter until tender and set aside in a sieve or collander to drain out the mushroom's natural water.
- Preheat Grill. Slice Ciabatta into 10 Slices and put in grill.
- Fry onion in butter until tender then add double cream, parsely and pepper. Turn Ciabbatta slices over.
- Add mushrooms once cream has thickened then take off the heat. Take Ciabatta out grill and put 5 slices on each plate.
- Top with mushroom mix and season to taste. Put a little vinegar over your plate of food and enjoy.