Smoked Salmon No-No Flatbreads
Member recipe by nonoflatbreads
This recipe makes a delicious starter for a summer dinner party, with fresh, light ingredients, that look and taste great.
- 2 ripe hass avocados
- Juice of 2 lemons, zest of 1
- 250g smoked salmon
- 1tbsp of small capers
- 150g creme fraiche
- Small bunch of fresh dill, chopped
- No-No Mixed Seed Flatbreads
- Peel avocados and cut into small dices and carefully mix in a bowl with the juice of 1 lemon to prevent browning.
- Cut the salmon into 2cm strips.
- To make the caper creme fraiche mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and season to taste.
- Place a few strips of salmon onto the No-No Mixed Seed Flatbreads, top with some of the avocado, then drizzle over the caper creme fraiche. Serve immediately.