Lemon Rice Soup.
Member recipe by niamhclark100
Perfect for if you've just come home from work, all nice and keeps your tummy warm. :)
- 1 can Campbells Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can Campbells Chicken & Rice soup
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- In small sauce pan, boil 1/2 cup of water.
- Add 1/2 cup of rice. Remove from heat & cover. Leave aside until all water is absorbed.
- In medium sauce pan, mix 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 can of chicken & rice soup, & 1/2 cup of milk.
- Add cooked rice to soup mixture. Stir.
- Add 2 tbsp of lemon juice to soup. Add more to taste.
- Serve and Enjoy!