Crab and Tomato Pasta Sauce
Member recipe by seafoodandeatit
- 1 pack of Seafood & Eat It - Brown Crab
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 150g of Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- a handful of Chives
- a handful of Parsley
- 1 Red chili, deseeded and chopped
- 1 desert spoon of Capers
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 large glass of dry White Wine
- Saute the onion in olive oil.
- Add garlic and saute until soft and golden then season with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomatoes to the sauce.
- Add wine to the sauce and simmer until the tomatoes have lost their structure.
- Add chives, parsley, chili, capers and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Add half tub of crab meat just before serving.
- Add lemon juice on serving.