- 340g bag baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 400g can chopped tomato with garlic and herbs
- 225g sustainable white fish fillets, chopped into large chunks
- small bunch basil, shredded
Most closely associated with Mediterranean cooking but also very prevalent in Asian food, the…
- 100g cooked and peeled prawn
There are thousands of different species of prawn, but tiger, king and North Atlantic are the…
- 2 tbsp finely grated parmesan
Parmesan is a straw-coloured hard cheese with a natural yellow rind and rich, fruity flavour. It…
- 2 tbsp breadcrumb
- 2 tbsp oats
- 170g broccoli, boiled or steamed, to serve
Like cabbage and cauliflower, broccoli is a brassica and is sometimes known by its Italian name…
Put the spinach in a large colander and pour over boiling water. Once cool enough to handle, squeeze out any excess water, then season.
Tip the tomatoes into a frying pan with some seasoning and simmer for 5 mins to thicken. Add the fish and heat for 1-2 mins – it doesn’t need to be fully cooked at this point. Stir in the basil.
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Divide the spinach, fish, prawns and tomato sauce between 2 gratin dishes. Mix the Parmesan, breadcrumbs and oats together and sprinkle over the top. Bake for 20 mins until golden and bubbling. Serve with cooked broccoli.