Chocolate Orange Cheesecake
Member recipe by scott0713
- 150g Hobknobs
- 70g Unsalted butter
- 250g Cream cheese
- 225ml Double Cream
- 2x Terrys Chocolate Orange
- Crush the hobknobs and melt the butter, mix together and add to the cake tin, spreading evenly (use baking paper so it doesn't stick). Put in fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Once the hour is almost up, add the 250g of cream cheese into a large bowl and beat with a wooden spoon to soften. In a separate bowl whip the 225ml of double cream into soft peaks and place in fridge for now.
- In a bain-marie melt 1 chocolate chocolate orange, allow to cool, but not set. Pour the chocolate into the cream and mix. Once mixed add the chocolate & cream to the cream cheese and mix thoroughly. Spread over the base.
- At this point, break up the remaining chocolate orange. Grate the segments (leaving 8 segments whole) over the cheesecake to create a decorative topping. Now add the 8 remaining segments evenly spaced onto the cheesecake. Place in fridge to set for 4 hours.