Member recipe by lightwood
- Biscuit base:
- 5oz or 10 Digestive Biscuits
- 1 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1 1/2 oz Melted Butter
- 120ml Whipping Cream
- 200g Cream Cheese
- 4oz Caster Sugar
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 150g Plain Chocolate
- *Try adding a couple of ginger nuts to the base for a slightly different taste.
- Smash digestive biscuits up and add butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Add biscuit base to bottom of 7 inch tin then whack in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Whip cream in a bowl till it peaks and melt chocolate.
- Add slightly cooled chocolate to the cream and mix in with cocoa powder.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar together then fold into chocolate mixture.
- Spoon it on top of the biscuit base then freeze for an hour.
- Take it out and let chill for 30 mins before serving.
- Garnish with a bit of fruit.
- Keep out of reach of chocolate lovers or you may find there is none left for you.