Member recipe by muishkas
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Slice
- 125g butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 2tbl cocoa
- 2tbl coconut (shredded)
- 1 large egg
- 1 packet of Marie Biscuits (or equiv)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Optional: 3/4c chopped nuts or sultanas
- Melt butter and add to sugar and cocoa, stirring well.
- Add coconut.
- Add (optional nuts or sultanas), vanilla and egg.
- Add broken biscuits
- Mix well. Line a tin with baking paper and press mixture into the tin so it is packet tightly.
- Chill overnight (ideally) and ice if you wish. Slice into thin slices, or chunky squares if your slice is thin.