Member recipe by noblefoods
- 4 x large beef tomatoes
- 4 x dessert spoons cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 4 x large Eggs for Soldiers eggs
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 190c/375f/gas5
- Slice the top off the tomatoes and a little off the base so they stand well. Scoop out the middle of the tomato; this can be used in a salad to accompany the eggs
- Put a dessert spoon of the cream cheese into each tomato.
- Crack an egg into each tomato and carefully put the eggs on a baking tray. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes until the eggs are set.
- Serve on a toasted crouton with salad