Member recipe by 09hphi
Quick toastiest are so easy to make you can do them when you have time and even if you dont even have time.
- 100g Cheese (Any cheese but not crumply)
- 2 slices of bread. (White)
- Butter (just for spreading on bread)
- First well butter the back of bread.
- Turn bread over place 3 slices of cheese on the top of bread. And fold into a sandwich.
- Place in a very hot pan butterside up.
- Turn over when side you put in is golden brown. Do same with other side
- If making two do all the steps again with another slice of bread.
- When brown on both sides and cheese has melted place on a plate and serve.