Member recipe by beeteamum
- 300g of stuffed pasta (beef and red wine tortelloni works best)
- 70g of grated parmesan
- 250g tub of mascarpone
- 400g can of chopped tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- Put a pan of water on for the pasta and set your grill to the highest setting.
- Meanwhile mix a third of the parmesan with all the mascarpone and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the pasta is cooked through, drain well and tip into an ovenproof dish with the can of chopped tomatoes.
- Spread the mascarpone/parmesan mix over the top of the pasta and sprinkle with the remaining parmesan.
- Pop into the grill for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese is turning a golden brown colour.
- Perfect served with a quick salad and a glass of red wine!