Louise's chocolate mess
Member recipe by louiseadelle
Great for a night in with your friends or even when you're craving something tasty!
- 3 large bars of chocolate (you don't need the expensive stuff I usually use asda own brand at only 30p per bar!)
- 1 packet of digestive biscuits
- 1 share size bag of malteezers
- mini marshmallows
- bun cases
- Melt all the chocolate in a bowl over simmering water. I find it best when you break the chocolate up into the little squares and melt it bar at a time. Make sure you keep checking and stirring the chocolate and pour it into a large bowl when it's fully melted.
- While the chocolate is melting crush the digestive biscuits by putting a few of them in a large sandwich bag at a time and rolling them with a rolling pin or even using your hands, empty the crushed biscuits into the bowl with the melted chocolate.
- Fold the chocolate into the crushed biscuits and make sure you don't have any dry biscuit crumbs left over.
- Empty the bag of malteezers into the chocolatey digestive mixture and don't worry it the chocolateon the malteezers started to melt from the heat of the melted chocolate. You really don't need to put the full bag of malteezers into the mixture, whatever you want. Put as many marshmallows in as you like, if you can't find the mini ones simply use the big ones but but them up smaller.
- You should eat the mixture like this until you feel completely full of sickened by the amount of chocolate. If you still have some of the mixture left over, you don't need to throw it out! Simply scoop it into some bun cases and put in the fridge to cool over night.