Vodka Chilli Prawns Linguine
Member recipe by honeywitch
- Dried linguine (two portions)
- Drizzle of olive oil (for pan)
- 1 red chilli, chopped and deseeded
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 packet of shelled tiger prawns
- Splash vodka
- Tablespoon double cream
- Sundried tomato paste
- Handful of rocket
- Parmesan shavings
- Set a pan of salted water to boil.
- Chop the garlic and chilli.
- Put the linguine in the pan to boil.
- Fry the garlic, chili, and cherry tomatoes in olive oil.
- Add the prawns and add a splash of vodka.
- Add the cream and stir in a little sundried tomato paste. Take off the heat and stir in the rocket.
- Drain the linguini and stir into the sauce. Serve with parmesan shavings.