Member recipe by mirasaroj
- 1 Medium size cabbage - washed and shredded
- 1tsp cumin seeds
- 1tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 2tbsp Olive oil
- 2tbsp fresh green coriander - chopped
- Heat the oil in a pan
- When hot add cumin seeds and mustard seeds. let them sizzle for 2 seconds
- Add the cabbage, turmeric, red chilli powder and salt mix well.
- Cook over moderate heat for about 6-8 minutes. Add the lemon juice, cover and cook until cabbage is soft.
- Uncover and cook over high heat until all the moisture has dried. Serve hot with Paratha or Naan bread