Member recipe by dannix123
A very nice starter or a nice summer lunch with very good wine and friends.
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 5 strips pancetta
- 5 cloves garlic
- 5 sprigs coriander
- 1 small(hot) red chilli pepper
- 1 medium pot single cream
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- pinch cayenne pepper
- cup of breadcrumbs
- sal & pepper
- chop the chicken into bite size pieces, cut the pancetta the same, peel the garlic and hit with the back of a knife, roughly chop the coriander, deseed and finly slice the chilli pepper, add salt & pepper to taste with 3 tbsp of olive oil, mix and cover with cling film, place in fridge for a minimum of 3 hours(overnight is best).
- Heat a pan with 1 tbsn of olive oil with a knob of butter, add the marinated chicken and pan fry until golden brown, remove from heat and place contents on kitchen towel to drain and cool.
- pre heat oven to 180C/ fan 160C/ gas 5
- Get 2 large ramikens and place half the chicken and bits in each, pour over the cream and tap each ramiken on a work surface, reapeat this until cream is approx 10mm from top, place breadcrumbs on top with a knob of butter then sprinkle some cayenne pepper over.
- place ramekins on a oven tray and bake until breadcrumbs are golden brown, or 15-20 mins.
- Remove from oven and place on a plate with a mixed leaf salad and a balsamic dressing, sit back and enjoy..