Member recipe by micheleone
A really easy but impressive chicken dish that is good enough to serve at a dinner party (and can be made in advance).
- 4 Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 Slices Parma Ham
- Ball of Mozarella
- Jar Green Pesto
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Make an incision lenghways across the chicken, making an envelope. Do not cut all the way through.
- In the incision, spread the chicken with a layer of the pesto.
- Slice the cheese and place into the incisions on top of the pesto
- Wrap the chicken with slices of parma ham, ensuring the whole chicken breast is covered. Season the chicken breasts
- Bake for around 30 minutes, ensuring the chicken in cooked through. Excellent served with cubed potatoes with rosemary and green beans.