Member recipe by baxter
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Portions
- 350g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 225g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 eggs
- 225g light muscovado sugar
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75g self-raising flour
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven gas 5 / 190Ã¢ÂÂc / 375Ã¢ÂÂf. Grease and line a traybake tin or small roasting tin about 30 x 33 cm (12 x 9 in) with foil
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a bowl set over a pan of hot water until melted.
- Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Pour in the melted chocolate and butter and stir. Stir in the flour and chocolate chips and beat until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for about 40-45 minutes or until firm to the touch and a light crust has formed on the top. Leave to cool in the tin before cutting it into pieces.