Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
Member recipe by superspatula
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Muffins
- 300g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 150g golden caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 225ml milk
- 50g butter (melted)
- 100g fresh raspberries
- 100g chopped white chocolate
- You will also need a 12-hole muffin tin and cases.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/Gas mark 6 and line a 12-hole muffin tin with cases.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir in the sugar.
- Crack the egg into a separate bowl and whisk in the vanilla extract, milk and butter.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry and add the raspberries and chocolate, take care not to overmix.
- Spoon the mixture into the cases and bake for 25-30 minutes and bake until well risen and just firm to the touch.