Chicken Coconut Curry
Member recipe by jordangenevieve
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 leeks, white and green parts, cleaned and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 2 tbsp coriander pesto
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 250ml chicken stock
- 250ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the leeks and saute until caramalised.
- Add the garlic and curry paste. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the coriander pesto and chicken. Cook for 2 minutes or until chicken pieces are lightly browned.
- Add the stock and coconut milk, and allow to simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Add the coriander and serve.