Super Spanish Paella
Member recipe by wakek09
- 100g, Spanish Chorizo
- 150g, Large Peeled Prawns
- 1, Red Onion
- 1, Red pepper
- 2x125g, Packs of Golden Vwegetable Rice (sainsburys)
- Olive oil,
- Frozen peas,
- 800ml, Water
- Heat 1 Tablespon of olive oil and 1 red onion, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Fry for a couple of minutes, then add the 2 packs of rice.
- Add the water, then turn to a low heat and cook for approximately 15 minutes until the rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, cut 70g of the chorizo into halves and fry in a seperate pan until crispy.
- Add the prawns and the pepper, desseded and finely chopped.
- Heat through for a few minutes.
- Add the rice mix to the prawn mix and combine.
- Put in a handful of frozen peas into the mix and warm through. Serve immediatly.