Soft Fish Tacos
Member recipe by roobarb100
- 750g snapper, flathead or blue-eye cod fillets
- 75g (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 35g packet taco seasoning
- Vegetable oil, to shallow fry
- 12 Mexican Burrito Tortillas (soft)
- Tomato Salsa
- Cut fish into strips. Combine flour and taco seasoning in a bowl. Dust fish in the flour mixture, shaking off the excess.
- Fill a large, non-stick frying pan with 5cm oil and heat over medium heat. Cook fish, in 2 batches, for 2 minutes or until golden brown and just cooked. Drain on paper towel.
- Warm tortillas as according to packet instructions.
- Cut fish into small pieces. Divide among tortillas. Serve with rocket, salsa and guacamole.