White chocolate liqueur
Member recipe by xandra27
A great liqueur that is easy to make and once you try it you will definitely make it over and over again. Everyone loves it!
- 1 l milk
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 100 g white chocolate
- 200 g white chocolate spread
- 40 g instant vanilla pudding
- 15 g bourbon vanilla sugar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 400 ml rum
- Put milk and whipping cream in a pot, leaving some of it to be mixed with dry ingredients.
- Mix together the dry ingredients; instant vanilla pudding, bourbon vanilla and sugar; pour in some milk and combine them stirring.
- Now add the mixture to the rest of the milk in the pot, mixing it all together, adding white chocolate and white chocolate spread. Keep stirring.
- After you bring it to boil take from the heat and add rum. Let it cool down, stirring occasioanlly. Keep it in the fridge.