- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Simple and quick to make with some lovely flavours for two people.
- Fettuccine Spaghetti
- Jalapeño olives 200g
- Stoned and sliced black olives 200g
- Anchovy’s in oil 100g
- Capers 240g
- Piccolo tomatoes 220g
- Rapeseed oil 1tbl spoon
- Fresh garlic 2 cloves (optional)
- STEP 1Put the Fettuccine Spaghetti on to boil. Put the rapeseed oil into a high sided frying/sauté pan and put on high heat. Quarter the tomatoes and add to the pan when the oil is hot. (Add the juice from pressed garlic at this point) Cook until the tomatoes soften and begin to lose their shape. Drain the capers, jalapeño olives and black oilves and add these to the tomatoes keeping the heat the same. Keep stirring.
- STEP 2Once the tomatoes are broken down tip the anchovy oil into the pan then separate each anchovy and add to the pan also. Keep stirring until the anchovies begin to break down.
- STEP 3now drain the pasta and add this to the pan also. Stir the entire contents until thoroughly mixed and all the pasta is coated with the juices from the pan. Remove from the heat and serve with Parmesan and freshly made garlic bread. Don’t serve with garlic bread if you have included garlic in the dish.