Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 pancakes
Great pancakes, delicious with some chocolate spread, or freshly squeezed lemon juice!
- 225g flour
- 3 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 200ml milk
- 30g butter
- STEP 1Sift the flour into a large bowl with the salt.
- STEP 2Beat the eggs until light and fluffy, then add them to the flour.
- STEP 3Add the milk, and whisk until thin and smooth. Add more milk if required.
- STEP 4Melt the butter, then whisk it in.
- STEP 5Heat a frying pan to Gas mark 7, then pour a thin layer of batter onto the pan.
- STEP 6Fry for two mins on both sides, then take out and put on a plate.
- STEP 7Heap with delicious toppings, and enjoy!