Steam tuna salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 3-5
A quick & easy to prepare tuna recipe for anyone who loves to include fish on their diet.
- Tuna cut into chunk cubes and mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pieces tomatoes cut in thin slice and 1 piece small onion
- 2 pieces cucumber
- 1/2 cup calamansi juice and 1 tbsp vinegar
- STEP 1Wash tuna and cut into chunk cubes then steam until the tuna becomes tender. Mix thin slices of tomatoes, onion, cucumber, salt, olive oil, calamansi juice and vinegar then pour into a bowl. Add the tuna chunks and put a moderate amount of mayonnaise then stir until all the ingredients mixed well.