Make 4 mouth-watering fondants
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 4
- 2tbp flour
- 175g butter
- 4 tbs sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 100g chocolate
- some extra cocoa powder to dust ramekins
- STEP 1mix your eggs, egg yolks, sugar and flour together until you have a light-colored and creamy mixture
- STEP 2melt the butter and chocolate together, leaving no lumps and a thick, gooey mix
- STEP 3keep mixing the egg, yolks, flour and sugar together while slowly pouring in the chocolate until until combined.
- STEP 4Butter and dust (using cocoa powder) the ramekins, then pour in the mixture. preheat the oven to 230 degrees, then put in the oven for around 7 minutes.