- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4-6 people
How to make the pasta and sauce also mincemeat
- Small beef joint
- 500g of plain flour
- 6x egg yolks
- 15ml olive oil
- Can of Italian tomato
- STEP 1For the sauce: blend up one can of Italian tomato. Dice up a handful of chives and then add then to the blender and blend up well.
- STEP 2For the mincemeat: get a small beef joint and finally chop up the beef joint then put that into a mince meeting machine.
- STEP 3For the pasta: put the 400g of plain flour add 2 teaspoons of salt to the flour then mix in well. Then get your six eggs yolks and 15ml of olive oil then add them to the flour and salt mix them in well till it performs a dough. Then Noodle the dough 4-6 mins then put it into cling film plaice it in the fridge to rest for 1 hour. Then take half of the dough then roll it Out two the thickness that you are requiring. Cut out strips you require. Then place them on a plate. Then boil up the kettle then put it in the pan also add salt. Then place the pasta into the water. Cook the pasta for about 3 minutes and drain.
- STEP 4pasta is cooking you could be cooking the sauce. Add a little olive oil to a frying pan then Add the mincemeat to the frying pan tell browned off then you add the chives and tomato that you blended up earlier in with the mintmate.