- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Cooking new potatoes in the Halogen Oven - I've been experimenting and this is what I've found works best so far.
- New potatoes, skin on (about 3 large or 5 small)
- Fry-light spray oil
- Garlic powder
- Mixed herbs
- STEP 1Wash potatoes, then cut into cubes about 1/2 inch thick.
- STEP 2Put potatoes into a small bowl. Spray with oil about 10 times, turn with a spoon to coat. Sprinkle very lightly with garlic powder, mixed herbs and seasoning, then turn again to distribute evenly.
- STEP 3Place into basket on top shelf of halogen oven. Set to 200 degrees and cook for 30-40 mins, depending on the size of the cubes
- STEP 4Note - if making more portions do not overfill the basket. Instead use a second basket on the lower level, add about 5 mins to the cooking time, and swap baskets over half way through to help them cook evenly