Chocolate Chunk Muffins
Member recipe by baden140679
ServingsServes 1 - 24 Muffins
- 3 eggs
- 200g/7oz light brown sugar
- 350g12oz yogurt
- 200g/7oz butter, melted
- 275g/10oz plain flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 150g/5oz dark chocolate,broken into chunks
- 150g/5oz milk chocolate,broken into chunks
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line 24 muffin tins with muffin cases.
- Mix together eggs and sugar until light and fluffy. Add yogurt and butter, and mix until combined.
- In a seperate bowl combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda. Sieve into the egg mixture and mix well with the hand mixer.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir them in with a spoon.
- Spoon the mixture into 24 muffin cases. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the tins and cool on the wire rack.