- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- About 500g chicken breasts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- An onion
- About 2 tablespoons of thai red curry paste
- One tin of coconut milk
- About 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- One chicken stock cube
- A good sized handful of mangetout
- Two peppers
- The juice from a lime
- STEP 1Finely chop the onion and garlic. Fry in a wok or similar, until they are soft.
- STEP 2Add the chicken breasts, cut into thin slices. Cook until ready.
- STEP 3Add the curry paste, fish sauce, lime juice, coconut milk, and stock cube. Let it all simmer for a while.
- STEP 4Chop the peppers and add to the wok, along with the mangetout. Do this right towards the end, so that they are still quite crunchy, if required.
- STEP 5Serve with rice and enjoy!