- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 6-8 squares
Just like a regular flapjack but with a special twist. Munchies!
- 50g Butter
- 50g Sugar
- 150g Oats
- 2-3 tablespoons of Golden Syrup
- Handful of Munchies
- STEP 1Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and line your baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- STEP 2Turn your hob on low and put your sugar, butter and Golden Syrup in a pan until thoroughly melted.
- STEP 3Then while on the hop add in your oats until there is no spare mixture left. Then your oaty mixture should start to stick together. If not, add some more Golden Syrup until it sticks together.
- STEP 4Then put you Flapjack mixture into your baking tin and grap a handful of Munchies and put them on top. Then with a spatula press down hard on the mixture so then there is no air bubbles.
- STEP 5Put your tin into the oven for around 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
- STEP 6Remove from the oven and keep the Flapjack in the tin for around 2 mins remove and place on to a cooling tray leave for 4-6 min then remove from the paper and cut into around 6-8 squares depending on what size you want.
- STEP 7Enjoy!