Baked Lamb chops with vegetables
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- Best end neck lamb chops - 2 per person
- 2 jacket sized potatos
- 2 medium carrots
- I medium onion
- 1 can of Campbell’s condensed mushroom soup
- Salt & pepper
- STEP 1Chop potatoes into cubes about 1cm sq. Slice carrots. Slice onion lengthways
- STEP 2Par-boil veg for about 3/4 mins, drain in colander. Lay veg in a small roasting tin and season. Smear the soup over the veg and then lay the chops on the top.
- STEP 3Bake for approximately 1 hour at gas 5, electric 190 or fan oven 170. Chops are meant to be well done. Serve with a green veg, but I always use petit pois.