1. Put the couscous into a bowl and add the hot vegetable stock. Leave it to soak and swell for about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a frying pan and gently fry the spring onions and courgette for 6-8 minutes until soft and golden. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 1 minute, then remove from the heat.
3. Fluff up the couscous with a fork and add the spring onion mixture. Season.
4. Preheat the grill. Arrange the pepper halves under the grill, cut sides down. Grill them for 4-5 minutes until just beginning to char slightly. Turn them over and fill them with the couscous mixture, then top them with slices of Halloumi cheese. Grill for another 4-5 minutes, until the cheese browns.
5. Meanwhile, make the dressing by mixing together the honey, olive oil, vinegar, mustard, thyme leaves and seasoning.
6. Serve the peppers with the salad leaves, spooning the dressing over them.
Tips: Halloumi cheese must be cooked to bring out its flavour – it can be grilled, dry-fried in a non-stick frying pan or cooked in a char-grill pan.