- STEP 1
1. Put the couscous into a bowl and add the hot vegetable stock. Leave it to soak and swell for about 10 minutes.
- STEP 2
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a frying pan and gently fry the spring onions and courgette for 6-8 minutes until soft and golden. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 1 minute, then remove from the heat.
- STEP 3
3. Fluff up the couscous with a fork and add the spring onion mixture. Season.
- STEP 4
4. Preheat the grill. Arrange the pepper halves under the grill, cut sides down. Grill them for 4-5 minutes until just beginning to char slightly. Turn them over and fill them with the couscous mixture, then top them with slices of Halloumi cheese. Grill for another 4-5 minutes, until the cheese browns.
- STEP 5
5. Meanwhile, make the dressing by mixing together the honey, olive oil, vinegar, mustard, thyme leaves and seasoning.
- STEP 6
6. Serve the peppers with the salad leaves, spooning the dressing over them.
- STEP 7
Tips: Halloumi cheese must be cooked to bring out its flavour – it can be grilled, dry-fried in a non-stick frying pan or cooked in a char-grill pan.