Gluten Free Bursting Blueberry Muffins
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 Muffins
The recipe for these bursting blueberry muffins comes courtesy of my lovely mum. www.simplybeglutenfree.co.uk
- 250g Self-raising gluten free flour
- 150g Caster sugar
- 75g Gluten free oats
- 200g Blueberries
- 2 Medium eggs, lightly beaten
- 50ml Oil (Coconut or Vegetable)
- 150ml Almond milk
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 200c and put 12 paper cases into a muffin tin.
- STEP 2Put the flour, sugar, oats and blueberries in a large mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
- STEP 3In another bowl mix the eggs, oil and milk together and then stir into the dry ingredients with a wooden spoon until combined but still a bit lumpy.
- STEP 4Spoon the mixture into the paper cases and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- STEP 5Let the muffins cool for a minute or two in the tin, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- STEP 6Once cool, enjoy on their own or with some blueberries on the side. They are great for breakfast, elevenses or afternoon tea!